Industrial Hygiene Air Sampling Equipment
Listed below are examples of the different types of industrial hygiene consulting services provided by IH Consulting, LLC - services designed to help clients address and solve occupational health and safety problems. Included among these services:
● Analyze materials to identify chemical constituents
(often unknown to the client) that may pose exposure
hazards for workers.
● Quantify selected chemical agents in production
materials or final products to determine the percent-
by-weight composition (eg. diacetyl, crystalline silica,
benzene, or other substances / chemicals).
● Screen plant or process air to determine the
chemical / contaminant composition.
● Air sampling to quantify worker exposures to
selected chemicals or substances.
● Assess occupational noise exposures.
● Statistical analysis of industrial hygiene sampling
data using American Industrial Hygiene Association
(AIHA) recommended approaches & techniques.
● Identify process point sources and work practices
contributing to the release of chemicals /
contaminants into plant air.
● Assist with the selection of appropriate engineering
exposure controls and personal protective
equipment (PPE) including the review or
development of written PPE programs.
● Evaluate the effectiveness of new or existing
● Assist and advise during site visits by insurance
providers, government agencies, or others.
● Evaluate compliance with OSHA or MSHA Standards.
● Attend meetings or on scientific boards as a client
representative on occupational health matters.
● Provide review of scientific literature on requested
● Assist in legal matters involving occupational health
issues including service as a consulting or testifying
Please contact IH Consulting, LLC if we could be of assistance with any of these or other types of industrial hygiene services.
Greg J. Kullman, PhD, CIH
IH Consulting, LLC
33 Village Park Drive
Morgantown, WV 26508